Goa is known for India Mauritius due to sights of gleaming sands of coastal retreat. Blue colored water with iridescent sunshine, lush green long ranges of coconut trees edges with sandy coastlines. Diverse beaches and scintillated azure waters make the unique beauty of this small state. In addition, these things make one of the best tourist destination places for domestic as well as an international excursionist. December is coming; if you are a newlywed couple then this place could be the most remarkable for celebrating your honeymoon with romantic things to do in honeymoon packages of Goa. Koala Travels and Holidays are offering good honeymoon packages of Goa at an affordable cost.
If you are planning domestic holiday packages either with your family or with best friends on the occasion of Christmas and New Year then Goa would be the best amalgamation of hotspots for making perfect holiday cocktail recipes. Keep you all worries backside and go Goa for rejuvenating your soul.
More than 20 happening and amazing beaches ranging from full of fun and party places. You may find these tranquil and peaceful destinations, especially in North Goa. They are namely Calangute, Anjuna, Baga, and Arambol. So enjoy the party with your better half or family or friends with scrumptious lip-smacking delicacies of Goan and Konkan cuisine with assorted beverages. On the contrary, South Goa has serene beaches like Colva, Palolem are the most isolated beaches but really worth especially newly married couple for spending romantic time and understanding each other as well. You will get all the details on domestic honeymoon packages.
When you reach Chapora Fort first thing got noticed that show many times you might have seen in Bollywood movies. Remember Dil Chahta Hai, Go Goa Gone, this antique fort in North Goa offers fabulous views of the adjoining Vagator Beach and the marvelous scenery of Sea around the 360-degree angle. Add this location in honeymoon packages of Goa
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a church in Old Goa, extremely popular throughout the Roman Catholic world. One of the most important attractions here is the mortal remains of the missionary Saint Francis Xavier. The grand interiors will leave you awestruck the moment you enter. These and other all happening places can be cover in your domestic packages. Contact the best travel agents in Chandigarh of more details of packages.
Goa is a hub for various water sports like diving, jet-skiing, catamaran, parasailing, and windsurfing. So many water sports operators you can find on the beaches of Goa. Either you can hire on the spot or add-on from your best travel agents in Chandigarh.
This would be one of the best and recreational activities during your tour to Goa. Sinquerim beach and Mandovi River are the best spots for catching Dolphins. Book a ferryboat private or group of 6-8 people and take a tour to dolphins residing areas in the sea.
India’s legal casinos proffering a wide range of casino games. If you are the lucky charm of yourself then you must visit any one of the casinos. All casinos are featured with several games like slots, roulette, poker, flush baccarat and more along with with live entertainment and perhaps few snacks and drinks. Casinos on ships or cruise (floating casinos) have another option for you, it could be one the best way to relax with your beloved.
Note:- This place would not be suitable for families
Goan cuisine has the influence of Portuguese and Maharashtrian cuisine. You can find seafood, meat, pork, and seasonal vegetables blend in their cuisine. Goa has transmitted both cuisines into mixture form or we can say fusion. Must try the following dishes during your journey.
1. Solkadhi: Kokum syrup ( Garcinia Indica) and Coconut milk extract drink especially drink before the meal as a starter. Ideally, they prefer to consume for stimulating hungriness.
2. Vindaloo: Fiercely spicy gravy that literally is a hot favorite in Goan households, this preparation can be made using chicken, pork, mutton or prawns. The usage of vinegar and sugar adds a distinctive flavor to the gravy.
3. Crab Xec Xec: Yet another fiery preparation from the Konkan kitchen, Crab Xec Xec is made by cooking crabs in a thick gravy of tamarind, red chilies and coconut. It is best served with steamed or boiled rice, which is a staple in Goan households.
4. Bebinca: Kokum syrup ( Garcinia Indica) and Coconut milk extract drink especially drink before the meal as a starter. Ideally, they prefer to consume for stimulating hungriness.
1. Village square: The dining area is made with the beautiful wall painting. Enjoy your meal with the delicacies of Goan, Italian, and North Indian cuisine.
Location - Arossim Beach, Cansaulim
2. Zeebop: An awesome beachside restaurant is famous for seafood delights. Book a table especially in the evening and take pleasure in delicacies of gourmet with your loved ones. Must try jumbo crabs and king prawns.
Location - Utorda Beach, Utorda, Salcette
3. Martin’s Corner: Beautiful ambiance and large atmospheric restaurant come bar serves diversities of food like Goan & Konkani, Indo-Chinese, North Indian, and specialized South Indian food.
Location - Binwaddo, Salcette
4. The Garden: Wonderful restaurant at mesmerize Colva bach serves an only authentic range of Goan food. Quite spicy but will not underestimate to your taste buds. The affordable cost of food and quick service by staff is the main key factors of this restaurant.
Location - Colva beach
5. Lobster Village at Taj Exotica: This is the perfect spot from where to enjoy the Goan sunset while tucking into fresh seafood by the beach. You can expect great service here, friendly staff and a romantic atmosphere.
Location - Taj Exotica, Benaulim
Get details of restaurants or fine dine from Koala Travels and Holidays:-
January to Mid-February: This is the perfect time to relax on the beaches and for other outdoor activities in Goa. December is the time when Goa witnesses one of its most popular festivals, Sunburn, besides extensive Christmas and New Year celebrations and is home to lakhs of visitors from across the world. You might want to book your flights/hotels in advance since this is the peak season and prices go way higher than you would imagine.
March to May: This is the season when the temperature rises, the sea becomes rougher and the weather turns hot and humid. The good thing is that Goa is not too crowded during this time. However, the prices of hotels and homestays become way too reasonable in case you want to visit Goa for three-to-four daybreak with your beloved, looking for peace and calm.
Mid-June to November: There are parties across the length and breadth of Goa to welcome the rains that hit Goa during this time. If you love the monsoon and the lush green countryside that the Rain Gods turn Goa into, July to September is a great time to visit. The festival of Sao-Joao (the fertility feast of Saint John the Baptist) is also held in June. It’s an interesting event where men jump into wells that are overflowing to fetch bottles of the local alcohol called feni.
For more details about the best time to visit Goa contact Koala travels and holidays.
By Air: Dabolim Airport is 29 kilometers away from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by a daily flight from Delhi. You can also take a flight from Chandigarh (Break journey). Contact the best travel agents in Chandigarh for more booking details.
By Train: The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country. You can book tickets from Chandigarh, there are 2- trains namely Chandigarh-Goa Samapark Kranti and Kerla Sampark Kranti.
By Bus: Reach Mumbai, Pune, Nashik by flight or train, after landing you can take AC bus services (Private/ MSRTC) Journey from any of these origin takes 8-12 hours.
Don’t forget to add commute mode in your honeymoon packages of Goa.
Taxis: Much of Goa is well-connected with roads that are in a good state of repair, and it is not hard to get good rates for taxis and rented cars as well. One can either book a taxi in advance from tour operators/taxi rentals or hire cabs on a direct payment basis from the airport or railway station.
Self-drive: Hiring cars and motorcycles on a self-drive basis is a popular transport option in Goa. This is one of the best and most economical ways to tour the beach capital on your own. Just grab a two-wheeler or four-wheeler by submitting ID proof and set off on the ultimate trip around Goa!
Light cotton clothes and a strong sunblock
Caps and sunglasses which will come handy on the beaches and while sightseeing
Swimming and beach gear
Shoes if you plan to trek up one of the forts in Goa
While one facet of Goa is the tireless insomniac revelry, the other is a laid-back, old-world charm that Portuguese brought along in the 17th century. The churches, bungalows, and cafes will excite you no less if no more than sipping a refreshing drink by the beach. Old Goa has its own appeal, and it never fails to entice. Showered with numerous beaches facing the majestic Arabian Sea, Goa has more than enough to make you fall in love with it. Really this heaven of paradise will take you on the next level of happiness during your honeymoon or family tour or tour with your friends. Contact Koala Travels and Holidays for further details.